Attention first time home buyers: Looking in Austin?
While it’s definitely an exciting venture to purchase your first home, it can also be a little intimidating. Having expert guidance along the way will really help – as well as an agent prioritizing your questions, concerns and “wish list” for your first home! It will be our pleasure to assist you as you engage in this very exciting and important life purchase!
Not all REALTORS® are equally equipped to help YOU find a home. Our dedication to you, our client, is what sets us apart. When you hire Vickie Karp to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
- We'll assist you with establishing your list of wants and needs for your new house, plus your community, and your school district.
- From finding the best home among all the properties in Austin, to advising you on how to structure the purchase offer in a way to make sure you get the home you want, we'll lead you through each step of the home-buying process.
- The financial components of purchasing a home can be overwhelming. We'll walk you through the various mortgages and home buying programs to choose from.
- We'll keep a close eye on all the brand new listings, and make sure we inform you of all the houses that meet your needs.
- Rest assured we'll do everything we can to eliminate all the tension that goes along with purchasing your home, and to make it the fun and exciting experience it was meant to be!
Finding the right house for you in the Austin area is our business, and we're ready to go to work for you!
Call us at (512) 775-3737 if you can't find the right house for you here. We'll search the MLS plus use our industry contacts to find the homes in the Austin area that fit your needs.